Stories Untold is an alt-rock/post-hardcore quartet from Saint Clair, Michigan signed to Razor & Tie Records. Since their formation in April 2013, Stories Untold has been writing music that pushes to incorporate elements from the alternative rock, post-hardcore, and indie genres, while still holding on to the angsty rock roots that fuel their music. The band is well-known for their live set, which incorporates unique elements such as full-band drum features, similar to Imagine Dragons, as well as fluid crowd interaction with consistently strong emotion all throughout. The band is currently touring and performing their debut LP, “Can’t Go Home,” which was released in March 2017.
- Kevin Quednau – rhythm guitar, vocals (2013–present)
- Jake Clark – bass, vocals (2013–present)
- Tim Williams – lead guitar, piano, scream vocals (2013–present)
- Brennen Moloney – drums (2013–present)
- Alternative Press: “Top 10 most underrated releases of 2016”
- Huffington Post: Stories Untold feature
- Idobi Radio: Stories Untold “Things Change” debut
- ABC – Stories Untold feature + Live performance
- FOX – Stories Untold feature
- Idobi Radio: Day in the Life of Stories Untold
- The Crofoot Ballroom (Pontiac, MI): Stories Untold has played multiple headliner shows in the Crofoot Ballroom, some sold out, drawing crowds of up to 1,200.
- Susiepalooza (Long Island, NY): The band played alongside 15 other acts for the release of a national compilation (Modern Baseball, Pentimento, more)
- Bled Fest 2016 (Hartland, MI) – Stories Untold played for a crowd of around 3,000 at this festival
- Commonground Music Festival (Lansing, MI) – Stories Untold played with Rise Against, for this festival which drew around 20,000 people
- The Loving Touch (Ferndale, MI) – Stories Untold played their album release show here, for a sold-out crowd of 500
- Hatchy’s (Utica, MI): Stories Untold headlined a 20-band Toys for Tots toy drive music festival at this venue in December 2015
- The Shelter (Detroit, MI): Stories Untold has played alongside a handful of national acts here, including letlive., Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Have Mercy
- The Pike Room (Pontiac, MI): Stories Untold headlined a sold out show here for their 1-year anniversary
- Oakland University (Rochester, MI): Stories Untold was direct support for We The Kings at Oakland University in April, 2015.
- University of Detroit Mercy (Detroit, MI): Stories Untold has played a handful of scattered headlining shows at the University of Detroit Mercy.
Things Change: Debut single, from “Can’t Go Home.” (Music video)
Too True to Be Good: From “Can’t Go Home.” (Music video)
Fleur De Lis: From “Can’t Go Home.”
“Audite” – Live at The Crofoot Ballroom – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdjDWfSfRLI
For more information, Stories Untold can be reached at the following email. For booking, please contact Dan Amaro. Thank you for your interest in the band.